I recently invested in a couple jars of Hair Paint Wax (available at www.hairpaintwax.com)
I purchase purple and pink hair paint wax.
Most natural hair ladies use the hair paint wax on a wash and go or even twist out. After polling you all, I noticed that quite a few of you really wanted to see the product used on stretched hair. So, I decided to do a roller set or rod set using the hair paint wax.
I love that this is a temporary hair color because permanent colors have caused my hair a lot of damage. I typically only color with henna. This is a welcome addition to my hair repertoire! I can change my hair color for a few days with no damage.
In the future I'll use the hair paint wax on a wash and go and/or twist out.
AMAZON SHOP OF RECOMMENDED PRODUCTS:I give my stamp of approval on these: https://www.amazon.com/shop/reviyve (copy and paste if the link doesn't work)
- [ ] GET FINE HAIR TIPS & LIFE INSPIRATION FROM GOD'S WORD. VISIT http://FineNaturalHairandFaith.com
- [ ] PROTECTIVE STYLING NATURAL HAIR WITH BUNS!. VISIT http://TheSerialBunner.com
- [ ] FREE HAIRSTYLING GUIDE FOR LENGTH RETENTIONhttp://eepurl.com/bPyBtf
CONNECT WITH ME:
- [ ] INSTAGRAM: @FNHairNFaith @theserialbunner
- [ ] FACEBOOK: http://Facebook.com/FineNaturalHairandFaith
- [ ] TWITTER: http://twitter.com/fnhairnfaith
- [ ] For Business Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hair Paint Wax on Fine Natural Hair Rollerset or Rodset