Graveyard Keeper - Stranger Sins! Expanded the tavern! It will be bigger and have more quality than ever! But we still need artifacts, one of the artifacts, the belt is in the hands of the lumberjack! But we can get it from him if we get the help from the beekeeper! For that we need to search for his honey barrel! Welcome back to Let's Play Graveyard Keeper - Stranger Sins gameplay! Graveyard Keeper - Stranger Sins part 5! Expanding the taverns means more people! More people means more money! And... bigger demand!
Wanna know what happens today ? Click ► Show More ◄ to find out! ツ
Leave a comment and suggestions in the section below. Thank You! ツ
► Feeling supportive ? Stop by Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=2458663 ツ
► Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/neodyinamite
► SUBSCRIBE: https://goo.gl/f7oaAC
► Playlist of Graveyard Keeper: https://goo.gl/NjqYeb
► Game link: https://store.steampowered.com/app/599140/Graveyard_Keeper/
► Game DLC link: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1163770/Graveyard_Keeper__Stranger_Sins/
About Graveyard Keeper
Graveyard Keeper is the most inaccurate medieval cemetery management sim of the year. Build & manage your own graveyard while finding shortcuts to cut costs, expand into entertainment with witch-burning festivals, and scare nearby villagers into attending church. This is a game of capitalism and doing whatever it takes to build a thriving business.
* Face ethical dilemmas. Do you really want to spend money on that proper hotdog meat for the festival when you have so many resources lying around?
* Gather valuable resources & craft new items. Expand your Graveyard into a thriving business, go ahead and gather valuable resources scattered in the surrounding areas, and explore what this land has to offer.
* Make business alliances. These dead bodies don't need all that blood, do they? Why not sell it to someone who can put it to good use. Same for body parts. Hey, it's being efficient with recycling!
* Explore mysterious dungeons. No medieval game would be complete without these. Take a trip into the unknown and find useful new ingredients which may or may not poison a whole bunch of nearby villagers. Capitalism.
About Graveyard Keeper - Stranger Sins
* 4-8 hours of extra gameplay.
* Build and run your own tavern. Finally you will have your own bar!
* Arrange the Rat race and Stand-up events.
* Get to know villagers better by completing dozens of new quests.
* Help Gerry to do the total recall.
* Witness the events of 200 years ago that will reveal the history of the game world and your role in it.
Backstory is not the only thing. Do you remember Lumberjack, Beekeeper, Corey and Tress brothers and other silent NPCs? Almost all of them will find a voice and character in this DLC. And this character will be even more crazy than in the original game. In search of mysterious artefacts of antiquity you will learn more about the backstory and relationships of these NPCs. If you convince them to talk.
Here are some other playlists You may like:
► Let's Play Graveyard Keeper Alpha: https://goo.gl/iUMXEs
► Let's Play The Escapists 2 Playlist: https://goo.gl/7WXKGw
Welcome to Neodyinamite Plays! Where I will post movies with hard walkthroughs with commentary, helpful lets' plays and more!
I hope You enjoy! ツ
Connect with Neodyinamite
► Twitter: https://twitter.com/Neodyinamite
► e-mail: Neodyinamite@gmail.com
Outro song " Stepping Along the Sky " was made by teknoaxe https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjTaMqGnvSs
#letsplay #GraveyardKeeper #StrangerSins #indie