I ordered a "tube" of bees from a local beekeeping supplier. Urban Bee Supplies out of Vancouver. They arrived this morning and this is how I installed them into Hive 2 to replace the dead out that happened. The Queen (in a cage) and a mite strip are stapled to a green ribbon which is the first thing you pull out of the tube once the end cap is removed. Free the queen cage from the ribbon and remove the cork, put finger over the opening and then I put a small marshmallow into the opening. The bees should be able to eat through this to free the queen. I did prep the frames in the hive to provide food for them so I didn't show that part.
Check out the following channels on beekeeping
Barnyard Bees https://www.youtube.com/user/davidhaught84
B&K Bees https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnOlgsOidQKN_3lkpmJ7UDA